Monday 8 July 2013

Design your own collection Competition!

We learnt this month that Issue 20 of Cloth Magazine is to be it's last. Ros and I have had an amazing time helping to create and shape the magazine. It has brought us lots of new exciting ventures and introduced us to some wonderful people. We look back with pride and real fondness.

Back in January I was commissioned to create 'Rose', Cloth's very own vintage inspired Paper Doll, to wear illustrated version of the actual creations advertised in the magazine. Here are some of the first outfits for Rose's wardrobe.







You can find more of Rose's outfits on my website. It was then opened up to readers and designers to create their own outfits for Rose and our favourite ones were printed each month.

Why not print off Rose and do your own paper doll fashion creation and send it back to me on fixuplookchic@gmail.com

I will post my favourites on the blog and give you a follow on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment