Tuesday 23 July 2013

Eva Lazarus Neon Shoot


Here's a sneak peak of a very exciting test shoot I did the other month with some extremely talented ladies. 

To set the scene, I had just designed the Pop-up bar the Blind Tiger in the Bristol Old Vic Basement for Mayfest and we'd gone for a retro futuristic milk bar, complete with light boxes, bad-ass yellow chairs and milk bottles as table lamps.




But these mesmerising light boxes and LED tubes needed another outing, and it just so happened with my mate, photographer Amanda Thomas and make up artist Jo Williams were itching to try out some tricks on a new shoot. Chuck in the beautiful Eva Lazarus as our muse for the day and BOOM.

One of my favourite elements of the shoot has to be the make do and mend aspect, creating a 'Can't get you out of my Head' era Kylie style visor out of red acetate.

No comments:

Post a Comment