Wednesday 1 January 2014

Wedding Stationery Design

Photo Frances Taylor

A very Happy New Year to you all!

I have an exciting new string to add to my bow for the new year. I have enjoyed increasing my illustrations work and am now keen to branch out into Wedding Stationery Design.

Photo Frances Taylor 
photo Frances Taylor

 Both my sister and step sister asked me to do theirs and I never really thought about it as a possibly career path, but the wonderful Kirsten Butler gave me the opportunity to design a stationary collection for a promotional shoot for Arnos Vale Cemetery. These beautiful images were taken by Frances Taylor and styled by Kirsten.

photo Frances Taylor

If you are interested in my work and would like me to design your wedding stationary, please drop me a line on fixuplookchic@gmail.com for a chat and a quote.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, amazing Wedding Stationery. I am pleased to know about these interesting ideas. I too want to have custom wedding and thinking to book one of local outdoor wedding venues to get it customized as per my choice and wedding theme.

    ReplyDelete