Saturday 24 August 2013

Fashion Fix: an alternative sunglasses fashion fix


With the last summer bank holiday, we hope for some sunshine. But if you, like me, have got through numerous pairs of sunglasses over the summer season, another £1 pair from you-know-where could do with a makeover. 

With all sunnies adorned with pineapples, flowers and diamante peace signs this summer, I decided I'd still like to see out of my lenses so looked elsewhere to get some individuality and flew my crafting muscle. A little less in your face, this sunglasses personalisation will stay in fashion for more than the festival season.



To adorn the sides of your sunglasses in a chic, sleek way, choose a patterned paper or stickers. Stickers work well as you don't have to get messy with glue and you can trim off the edges with a scalpel. I got a wicked vintage travel sticker set from Father Christmas this year but I've been wondering how best to use them. I think I've cracked it: damn cool and well travelled in one!

No comments:

Post a Comment