Sunday 30 June 2013

Dinosnores: a great night out



Following a relaxing week in Devon was a raucous weekend in London with Ros for her birthday surprise.

at the National History Museum

Highly recommended even if you don't know your diplodocus from your triceratops. 

Best of all, Ros won these brilliant dino tattoos in the raffle...we continued to sport them for the rest of the weekend, I've become rather fond of mine stomping down my arm and I have never been too enamoured with tattoos, in spite just finishing a draft of a sailor girl commission this evening for my friend Al...That is going under the needle in a few weeks and results will be posted here. This is the fourth I've done for him, it's a bit like having a human sketch book.

If you were going to have a tattoo what would it be, and -  perhaps more importantly - where would it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment