Friday 28 June 2013

The Great Escape

'Shepherds Delight'


The 'lake'
Ant and I managed to squeeze in a few days away between weddings and stag dos (he's embarking on a 10k assault course this weekend in Nottingham...I'm thanking my lucky stars for the chocolate making workshop I did). We went down to the Shepherds Hut Retreat in Dorset and had a grand old time doing very little apart from looking like rather keen idiots with our cameras slung around our necks wherever we went. 


Ant at the lens
I became not a little obsessed with this fluorescent pink tiered flower, found in the subtropical gardens in Abbotsbury. The flower bed looked like an Erdem explosion of this season's berry colours which has me itching to do a summer acid floral project in the coming days. But not before I take Ros for her birthday surprise tomorrow...you'll hear all about it next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment